1. Yoga - Fighting with the Lion of Maya as a point of light - BK Saravana Kumar








1. Yoga - Fighting with the Lion of Maya as a point of light - BK Saravana Kumar



I am as a point of light standing in front of the lion of maya. Baba is sitting in the stadium in front of me with his most beautiful daughter shri lakshmi sitting next to the body of shri narayan body without the soul. If i survive in this contest that takes place throughout night, I will marry shri lakshmi in the morning. If i get body conscious even for a second I will be eaten by the lion. With this thought continously while remaining soul conscious throughout the night, I can escape from the lion and become the crowned prince the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch this Basic Rajayoga Course to understand other videos